Friday, March 21, 2014

21.03.2014

Pretty boring day today. Just chatted around online mostly. Paced. A lot. Doing that a lot lately. Dad ran to the liquor store just before it closed so we've got booze for the weekend. No motivation at all today. Need to find some. Hopefully hopefully blogging will change that a bit. It's hard though. I don't do a lot.
Think I'm going to do a "creative-idea-of-the-day" thing here. But what to put in it? Whenever I try to actively come up with something, the mind goes blank. Suppose I could do generic shit, but that doesn't feel very creative. "I want to model a fox". Super creative. You know what, let's add detail. So.
I want to model a fox. My fursona. Chinook. He's built like me, 5'10", like 150lbs around there. He has more muscle tone than me. Not a ton, but enough that it's noticeable.
He keeps his energy level low to keep from accidentally starting fires. This causes the deep red colour of his fur, naturally an indicator of his energy level. At his peak it's a bright glowing white. But like most firefoxes, the higher the energy level the more dangerous and aggressive he becomes.
Through a trick of the light he's come up with he can alter his colors to almost anything he can imagine, or turn nearly invisible. than the color shifting he looks like a regular fox with the black paws and white belly and chin. The white extends partway down his thigh and under the base of his tail. There is no more tigerfox. He is all firefox. So he has no stripes.
He dresses in simple clothes mostly, sometimes the light fireproof armour his people wear, updated with modern technology of course. He wears a collar with a nanotech computer with access to a pocket dimension used mostly for storage. It also functions as a thought controlled wardrobe. Access to any of his outfits is just a touch away.
Included is an interactive AR heads up display. He uses sometimes.
He has a sword he prefers to fight with, augmenting it with fire and tech.
Well. I think that's it. For now. A good first run. That started flowing pretty good for a few minutes. That's we're after I think.
I think living with my brother has given me OCD about running taps. Stupid kid can't turn off a tap properly to save his life <.<

No comments:

Post a Comment